- FOXP3 Antibody (F-9) is a mouse monoclonal IgG1 κ, cited in 18 publications, provided at 200 µg/ml
- raised against amino acids 107-190 mapping near the N-terminus of FOXP3 of human origin
- Anti-FOXP3 Antibody (F-9) is recommended for detection of FOXP3 of mouse, rat and human origin by WB, IP, IF and ELISA
- Anti-FOXP3 Antibody (F-9) is available conjugated to agarose for IP; HRP for WB, IHC(P) and ELISA; and to either phycoerythrin or FITC for IF, IHC(P) and FCM
- also available conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 488, Alexa Fluor® 546, Alexa Fluor® 594 or Alexa Fluor® 647 for WB (RGB), IF, IHC(P) and FCM, and for use with RGB fluorescent imaging systems, such as iBright™ FL1000, FluorChem™, Typhoon, Azure and other comparable systems
- also available conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 680 or Alexa Fluor® 790 for WB (NIR), IF and FCM; for use with Near-Infrared (NIR) detection systems, such as LI-COR®Odyssey®, iBright™ FL1000, FluorChem™, Typhoon, Azure and other comparable systems
- TransCruz reagent for ChIP application (sc-166212 X, 200 µg/0.1 ml)
- Contact our Technical Service Department (or your local Distributor) for more information on how to receive a FREE 10 µg sample of FOXP3 (F-9): sc-166212.
- m-IgG Fc BP-HRP (mouse IgG Fc binding protein-HRP) and m-IgGκ BP-HRP (mouse IgGκ binding protein-HRP) are the preferred secondary detection reagents for FOXP3 Antibody (F-9) for WB applications. These reagents are now offered in bundles with FOXP3 Antibody (F-9) (see ordering information below).
Gene ID: 50943