FastPure Viral DNA/RNA Mini Kit
Simple and fast : Extraction can be completed within 10 min
Wide used : Widely suitable for various clinical specimen
Safe : Quickly inactivate virus and release of viral nucleic acid
High yield: High nucleic acid extraction efficiency, making downstream detection more sensitive.
This product is used for the steps of nucleic acid extraction, enrichment and purification. This kit is applicable for extracting highly pure viral nucleic acid (DNA/RNA) from samples such as human nasopharyngeal swabs, sputum, broncho lavage fluid and alveolar lavage fluid. The obtained nucleic acid can be used in the clinical in vitro testing.
Using FastPure Viral DNA/RNA Mini Kit (Vazyme # RC312) and another virus extraction kit (from supplier TI), the nucleic acids from four samples, namely SARS-CoV-2 pseudovirus, African swine fever virus 3(ASFV), Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus (PEDV) and HEK293 cells, were extracted, followed by qRT-PCR detection. The results show that the Ct value is 1-3 lower for Vazyme # RC312 compared with supplier TI, which indicates higher efficiency of Vazyme # RC312.
Using FastPure Viral DNA/RNA Mini Kit (Vazyme # RC312) to extract the nucleic acid of SARS-CoV-2 pseudovirus at an initial amount of 10-100000 copies, then detected by qRT-PCR. The results show that Vazyme # RC312 can widely applicable to all gradients.
Storage Conditions: Store at 15 ~ 25℃.
1. Inspectors should be professionally trained. Please read the instructions of the kit carefully before the experiment, and strictly follow the operation steps.
2. Pay attention to protection when handling reagents and samples, and disinfect thoroughly after handling.
3. All samples must be treated as potential sources of infection
4. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples, otherwise the extracted viral nucleic acids will be degraded and the amount of extraction will decrease.
5. This reagent is for in vitro diagnostic use only