Virus DNA/RNA Extraction Kit(Magnetic Beads Based)
Simple and fast : extraction within 20min, no centrifuge and can be used for automated extraction
Safer : quickly inactivate viruses during extraction
Wide used : extracting highly pure viral nucleic acid (DNA/RNA) from samples such as human nasopharyngeal swabs, sputum, broncho lavage fluid and alveolar lavage fluid
High yield: high nucleic acid extraction efficiency, making downstream detection more sensitive
High purity : Maximum removal of inhibitory impurities, high purity nucleic acid obtained can be directly used for downstream detection
This product is used for the steps of nucleic acid extraction, enrichment and purification. This kit is applicable for extracting highly pure viral nucleic acid (DNA/RNA) from samples such as human nasopharyngeal swabs, sputum, broncho lavage fluid and alveolar lavage fluid. The obtained nucleic acid can be used in the clinical in vitro testing.
Using magnetic beads method virus DNA / RNA extraction kit (Vazyme # RM102) and another virus extraction kit (from TI company) to extract nucleic acids from four samples, namely SARS-CoV-2 pseudovirus, African swine fever virus 3(ASFV), Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus (PEDV) and HEK293 cells, and detected by qPCR detection. From the test results, it can be seen that The Ct value of the RNA extracted by the virus DNA / RNA extraction kit (Vazyme # RM102) is 1-3 lower, indicating the efficiency of Vazyme # RM102 is higher than other brands of similar virus extraction kits.
Using the virus DNA / RNA extraction kit (Vazyme # RM102) to extract the SARS-CoV-2 pseudovirus with an initial amount of 10-100000 copies, , then detected by the new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) nucleic acid detection kit. The test results show that the extraction kit is wide compatibility.
Storage Conditions: Store at 15 ~ 25℃.
It is recommended to store the magnetic beads at 2 ~ 8°C.
Please be noted the beads shall not be stored below 0°C.
1. Inspectors should be professionally trained. Please read the instructions ofthe kit carefully before the experiment, and strictly follow the operation steps.
2. Pay attention to protection when handling reagents and samples, and disinfect thoroughly after handling.
3. All samples must be treated as potential sources of infection.
4. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples, otherwise the extracted viral nucleic acids will be degraded and the amount of extraction will decrease.
5. This reagent is for in vitro diagnostic use only.