Rainbow Fluorescent Particles 1E7/mL 3.0-3.4 um is available at Gentaur for Next week Delivery.
At GENTAUR a wide variety of Rainbow Fluorescent Particles is offered:
1. A single population of Rainbow Fluorescent Particles for the alignment of FITC, PE, PE-TR, and PE-Cy5 channels.
2. The Rainbow Fluorescent Particles are resembling the Rainbow Calibration Particles but are particles of uniform size and with a single intensity.
3. The Rainbow Fluorescent Particles are normally the brightest peak of the corresponding Rainbow Calibration Particles with the following exceptions: RFP-50-5, RFP-70-2, RFP-100-2 and RFP-30- 5A.
• These particles are extremely handy and useful in the alignment of the optical system of the flow cytometer in all channels since they contain a single peak with very small fluorescence and size coefficient of variation.
• The fluorescence intensity of the RFP-30-5A is similar to the one of stained cells in all channels.